- 1 pound ground hot pork sausage
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomato and green chiles
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- Corn chips
- Cook sausage in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink; drain well.
- Drain diced tomato and green chiles, reserving 1/4 cup liquid.
- Stir together sausage, diced tomato and green chiles, reserved liquid, and cream cheese. Spoon into a lightly greased 1-quart baking dish; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with corn chips.