The GATER WAITER™ portable buffet makes for a uniquely stunning food presentation for tailgating, parties, catering, buffets, special events and more. Present your next party menu masterpiece in a GATER WAITER™ lightweight, portable food buffet unit full of possibilities.
- Kit Weight: 12.2 lbs empty
- Kit Overall Dimensions: 27” x 32” x 10” (approximate)
- Food Container Dimensions: (1) large 6” x 10” x 2.5″; (1) medium 6” x 7” x 6”; (1) medium 6” x 7” x 4”; (1) medium 6” x 7” x 2.5”; (2) small 4” x 7” x 2.5”; (1) small 6” x 7” x 4”; (approximate)
- Base Material: Rigid ABS plastic
- Frame Material: Stainless steel
- Food Pans: Clear polycarbonate pans resist acids and oils to maintain clarity and can withstand food temperatures to 210°F. Amber pans can safely hold foods up to 375ºF. Dishwasher safe. NSF listed.
WHERE CAN I USE THE GATER WAITER™ BUFFET?
Anywhere you’re serving food to groups of people!
- Tailgating Anywhere
- Outdoor parties, poolside
- Youth sporting events
- Business luncheons
- Holiday affairs
- Kids’ parties
- And so many more possibilities…
WHAT CAN I PUT IN THE GATER WAITER™ BUFFET?
The menu possibilities are endless and it all depends on your creativity! The seven clear food pans that come with the base kit can hold cold or hot foods up to 250°F. The amber polycarbonate pan can hold foods up to 375°F and keeps it warm longer than the clear pans.
Try some hot wings, kabobs, sliders, appetizers, hors d’oeuvres, tapas, small plates, sushi, chips, crackers, dips, desserts, candy and other sweet treats! Check out our favorite recipes.
IS THE GATER WAITER™ BUFFET EASY TO USE?
Made of lightweight ABS plastic, the GATER WAITER™ buffet is a modular display unit that is easy to assemble and disassemble. Simply create your menu, make the food and then fill the GATER WAITER™ buffet before you leave for the event or wait until you get there. The empty unit weighs just 12 pounds which is easy to transport. The wide footprint and rigid plastic base makes for a stable unit that sits easily in the back of your SUV or trunk of your car. When the party is over, simply clean up by putting the food pans in the dishwasher.